By accessing these websites we automatically store identification data (IP address) and further information (date, time, page viewed) on our server for statisical purposes. The analysis of these data is carried out in an anonymised way. When you send us an e-mail we only use your e-mail address for correspondence with you. If first contact is by e-mail we suppose that you would like us to answer by e-mail unless you inform us that you wish another way of communication. Please note that there might be inherent security risks in transmitting data via Internet and that it cannot be completely protected from being accessed or distorted by third parties. Personal data will be stored during processing your inquiry. These data will not be forwarded or used in another way than indicated.
Note to the use of Google Analytics
You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser:
Public directory of procedures
According to The German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) §4g paragraph 2 clause 2 the data protection officer has to make available the following data according to §4e clause 1 for everybody. We hereby carry out this duty immediately. We do not insist on an individual application.
Zambelli GmbH & Co. KG
HRB 1292 Amtsgericht Passau
Steuer-Nummer DE 205 398 101
Passauer Straße 3+5
D-94481 Grafenau/Haus im Wald
Andreas von Langsdorff
Head of data processing:
Purpose of information gathering:
Information gathering, data processing or use in the hereinafter called company is only for processing the exclusive business objective. The company`s object is manufacturing, processing, distributing and installing roof drainage articles, metal roof systems, shelving and archiving systems as well as industrial metalworking and caravan supply.
Affected person groups:
We will collect, process and use personal data of the following groups (natural persons) as far as this is necessary for the ongoing of business operations.
- Employees, pensioners and applicants (personal data used for personnel management, development, accounting, training)
- Clients (address, contract data as far as necessary for processing the contract, control data, if necessary other data which are demanded for processing business relations properly and in accordance with the regulations
- Business partners (address, accounting and performance data)
- Suppliers (address, accounting and performance data)
- Contact persons of aforesaid groups even as far as they are legal persons, contact details and information on support
Recipient of data or recipient categories:
- Specialized departments which are involved in processing the respective business processes (personnel management, accounts, marketing, sales, telecommunications and IT)
- Affiliated companies which cooperate with the services responsible because of the Group structure
- External departments which are involved in processing the business processes (partners as part of aforesaid business processes)
- External contractors according to §11 BDSG• Credit institutions (salary payment, payment as part of business processes indicated in point 5)
- Public bodies who receive data because of legal provisions (for example Social Security institutions, tax authority; only employee data)
- Affiliated insurers (for example as part of a company pension scheme, etc.)
Statutory deadlines for the deletion of data:
Deletion of data takes place upon expiry of legal periods of retention which are valid currently.Data which are not subject to retention periods will be deleted after discontinuitation of the purpose.
Planned data transmission to third countries:
Data transmission will only be effected for purpose of meeting contractual obligations as well as other exceptions stated in the BDSG.
General agreement on data processing safety:
Employees who are occupied with data processing signed a written agreement to protect data confidentiality (§5 BDSG).
All data are protected technically against unauthorised access (access control). There are measures which update the technical level of this data protection program constantly. The electronic data transmission is always up to date. Backups are created every day ensuring that data are protected against accidential destruction or loss.Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact our representative for data protection:
Zambelli Dienstleistungs GmbH Manfred Pöltl
Kasberger Straße 31