Take a closer look. It pays off!
At Zambelli, quality contains many details. Therefore, our product development constantly carries out improvements.
Small matters, often inconspicuous and sometimes even invisible. But these small matters always serve the one purpose: They guarantee the leading quality of our Zambelli roof drainage products for you.
MODERN HOPPER IN BAUHAUS STYLE
- CLEAR CONTURES: The puristic design takes up the Bauhaus style.
- OUTLET ON WALL SIDE: Possibility of direct connection to the downpipe.
- TIMELESS MATERIALS: Choose from copper, titan zinc, VM-Quartz-Zinc® and VM Anthra-Zinc®.
HOPPER WITH 3-POINT-CONNECTION
- INSTALLATION WITH NO NEED OF TOOLS: Easy connection of hopper and elbows because of the 3-point-connection. No wiring up or riveting! We have extended our product range of 3-point-connections. The following products have the bead: Elbow 60°, 72° and now as well 40°, 85° as well as s-curve.
- SIGNIFICANT TIME-SAVING: The 3-point-connection reduces the installation work to a few steps.
- SIMPLE HANDLING: Until the final attachment, the elbow stays revolving and can be taken apart if necessary.
RE-DESIGN OF THE ZAMBELLI OUTLET
- IMPROVED PRODUCT OPTICS: From now on, our outlet has an improved welding seam on the back. This minimal seam is even less visible than before.
- INCREASED STABILITY: From now on, we use TIG-Welding. This process guarantees an even more tearproof seam on the back of the outlet. It means a visual and qualitative improvement.
- SIMPLE HANDLING: Equipped with the 3-point-connection, our outlet can be connected to the elbow or s-curve with no need of wiring or riveting. Therefore, we could remove the eyelet on the back.
More details on the single improvements will follow soon here on the news page.